- Adaptive Sport Knit Technology
- New SPORT Lacing System for Personalised Stability
- Sock Fit Flexible Opening for Slide-In Comfort
- New Extra-Strength Heel Pull System
- Versatile Upper Flexibly Conforms to Most Foot Shapes (D-E)
- New WANDERLUX Midsole Technology for Increased Comfort and Rebound
- Fully Waterproof Liner with 2-Year Waterproof Warranty
- Tested to an Industry Leading 100k Dynamic Waterproof Rating
- Cross-Life Tread for Maximum Versatility
- Transitional (Minimal) Drop (~4mm Dependent on Size)
We recommend the TRUE LUX Sport for the golfer with a neutral (D – E) foot. Still a generous natural fit but slightly more tapered when compared to the TRUE OG Sport
If you already wear the LUX Knit or LUX Pro, your fitting should be the same in the LUX sport. If you have a wider foot, it would be recommended to try half a size up.
Both models in the TRUE Sport Collection feature the all-new Adaptive Sport Knit Upper which is form-fitting, adapting to the shape of your foot providing an ultra-comfortable fit. The LUX Sport provides a more athletic fit, for people with a standard foot shape. This universal-fitting combined with the adaptive knit upper helps alleviate any skin and toe irritation caused by issues such as mild bunions and claw toes.
You have the choice of two underfoot rides with the TRUE Sport Collection. The more barefoot, minimalist feel of the OG Sport, or, the more cushioned, high rebound experience of the LUX Sport. The LUX Sport features TRUE’s new Wanderlux Superfoam midsole technology, which combines a 6mm transitional drop sole, packed with plush cushioning and increased rebound. The TOUR proven spike less tread provides ultimate traction on the links whilst seamlessly transitioning off the course.
The LUX Sport is suitable for most foot postures (lower and higher arch types). The TRUE Wanderlux footbed can be removed to accommodate the use of a half or full-length foot orthotic.
The sock-fit collar hugs the heel and midfoot providing the feeling of support and being “locked-in” to the shoe. The use of the heavy-duty heel pull or shoehorn can be helpful when wearing these TRUEs for the first time.
If you are after a breathable, lightweight, waterproof, cushioned golf shoe, the TRUE LUX Sport is a great option.
Buying shoes online can be tricky. If you require help choosing the right pair of TRUEs for your feet, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can provide recommendations on fit and styles that may be suitable for you.