Lag Shot Driver
Tired of short, weak drives? Meet the distance boosting Lag Shot driver.
- Slows down your “too quick” transition so you can hit solid, accurate drives and find more fairways.
- Whippy driver-length shaft drops the club into the slot on the downswing, grooving a shallow swing plane.
- Improves tempo & timing by letting you feel exactly where the clubhead is in the golf swing at all times.
- Helps you generate more clubhead speed effortlessly (without swinging out of your shoes).
- Eliminates weak casting motion and boosts lag naturally (golfers report an extra 17-22 yards off the tee on average)
*Includes a Bonus Video Course showing you how to maximize your distance and accuracy with Lag Shot, taught by 3-Time PGA Teacher of the Year and Founder of Scratch Golf Academy, Adam Bazalgette!
Lag Shot Training Area
Get Access to the Lag Shot Video Training Series with the 3-Time PGA Teacher of the Year, and Founder of Scratch Golf Academy- Adam Bazalgette!
This video series is filled with Lag Shot specific golf swing aid drills, pre-round warm-up strategies, techniques, and simple swing keys to increase your distance, dial in your accuracy, play better golf, and shoot lower scores!
Adam is a big proponent of the Lag Shot training club. He uses this golf trainer aid daily with his students and has been gracious enough to film this Lag Shot training course for you.