If the putter shaft is behind the ball at address, it adds loft to the putter.
The Result: The ball bounces. It tends to go right of the target and comes up short of the cup. The Putting Rod creates a perfect shaft angle; on target, in the cup!
The Result: Poorly struck putt.
This tool grooves solid hand position at impact – Solid putts, improved distance control.
If you lift your head and eyes during the stroke, you will miss-hit the putt.
The Result: Poor distance control and long 2nd putts.
- Connect your putting triangle
- Have consistent distance controI
- Fits all putter head types
- Hit every putt in the Sweet Spot
- First open both clamps and extend fully, then close just the bottom clamp
- Place the rubber tip on the back or center line of your putter
- Place the large rubber end against your sternum
- Adjust to your normal, comfortable posture and lock close the top clamp